Sunday 11 October 2015

Song Choices Shortlisted

Shontelle - t shirt
This song has an easy concept as the lyrics point the visuals in a particular direction. My idea for this would be to have my actress doing as the lyrics say, deciding whether she should go out and laying in bed with her ex-boyfriends t-shirt on.

 
Alexis Jordan - How you like me now
This song is about a girl showing her ex-boyfriend that he made a mistake breaking up with her. My idea for this music video would involve my actress showing off her new-improved self with alot of attitude and confidence
Cher Lloyd - want u back
This song is about wanting her boyfriend back after seeing him with someone else. My idea for this song would involve alot of moping around in sheets and a few flashbacks to their relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment