Tuesday 5 January 2016

Filming Day Agenda




 

I set up a rough schedule of the day so that I could use the time we had effectively. Since I am filming at my actresses house, I met her there at 11am after school.
We started with the innocent bed scene as hey required the least makeup and would eliminate us wasting time removing and reapplying it.
Next we will film the living room and kitchen scene.
I decided to split our filming into 2 separate days to so that I could ensure I get all the footage I need.
On the second day, Sunday, I will film the remaining scenes. After checking the weather I have decided to start filming the outdoor scene at 12 as there is a consistent amount of light and it will not rain.
I will also be taking some pictures as we go so that I can feature them in the Digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment